Monday, April 27, 2009

Carpeting Trunk in Cobra



Since the guys put in the new trunk we decided it needed to be carpeted. I think it would also cover up any imperfections in there cuts, not that there are any of course. So I took some measurements and cut the carpet we bought from our local building supply store and carefully pieced it all together.









The guys had spray painted the edges in case some of the carpet did not have tight seams you would not notice the bright aluminum underneath.








The way I layed the carpet I thought would be best so none of the seams were on the hard edges, they are all in the box, so they won't come apart by putting things in the trunk.



Now, I can do this because this is my project, but I would recommend guys use there own books or ask pretty please. they made good weights.

No comments: