Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our drive home

I just love the road along this route through the Pisgah with the creek following you all the way to Brevard. We didn't stop at Sliding Rock this time, but it did remind me that I would like to take the kids before Fall arrives.







We drove through the Pisgah and made a few stops, this one at the waterfall and the one to take a few shots of the car. Of course I was the one that had to wade across the creek to get the shots. Boy was that water cold. Richard held my hat and shoes, he also helped me up the bank back to the car.


We stopped at this pottery shop owned by a local family that does most of the work. They also offer classes. We bought a soap dish to match the spoon rest mom bought us on our July vacation.
All in all we had a great time, we would like to go again in Sept but Richard has planned to go shrimping so not sure if we can make both.

No comments: