Thursday, September 10, 2009

Water Fun at Pawley's
















We went down to Georgetown for a few days to visit Richard's parents. While down there we took the kids to the beach a few days. Kyle wanted to surf and Casey said she would try too, so we brought the boards down. Richard even wanted to get in with Kyle. I am not a fan of salt water and sand in my shorts, so I just walk the beach enjoying the kids having fun and taking pictures.










Can you see the spot in this picture, it's Casey watching for waves. I forgot my camera at home, so these are all from my cell phone and the zoom would not cooperate with me.



This dot is Kyle waiting on the board.


here's Kyle on the skim board, that's always fun to watch.

Everyone carring boards back to the truck, they were beat and hungry.

The purple skies where amazing.

No comments: