Saturday, October 24, 2009

Edisto Beach Day 3


This is a view of the house from the street. We walked along the beach for some ways with mom, dad, Chad, Casey, Richard and I. Kyle and Billy went riding bikes again to the arcade. Everyone came in late last night right after the guys got back from shrimping about 11:30pm.




Dad went out with the Richard and Billy to check on the crab traps. Richard and Billy have to work tomorrow so they are heading back this afternoon.
I took everyone else for a ride around the island, we stopped at a farm and bought some cookies and bananas for a dessert I had planned on making. We found a few interesting stores to stop at.
Richard and the guys came back with about 35 crabs. He cooked them and mom and I cleaned them after they left. We had ham loaf for dinner, which turned out pretty good I thought.
Larry had called mom earlier and was having problems with his car. He had it towed back to his house, but needs to get down to GA as he will have to be to work by Monday. So mom decided it was best to leave now and head home tonight. So at 9:30 they left. Kyle and I hung out and watched Halloween movies.

No comments: